Our focus at SMHS is improving patient care and population health outcomes for our patients and the community.
To this end, hospitals in the area are undergoing major changes to achieve an integrated approach across professions, sites and services, sharing knowledge and expertise, recognising and building on strengths.
Our hospitals will be developing collaborative networks and partnerships, aligning resources, systems and processes across the health service to achieve our goals.
Part of the reconfiguration includes changes to how our hospitals deliver their services:
- Rockingham and Armadale will become general hospitals
- Fremantle and Bentley will become specialist hospitals
- Fiona Stanley Hospital and the State Rehabilitation Service open
- Royal Perth Hospital will be redeveloped
- Shenton Park Campus will close
|Phone:||61 8 6466 7800|
|Fax:||61 9 6466 7801|
|Address:||16 Ogilvie Street, Mt Pleasant Western Australia|
|Postal Address:||Locked Bag 8, Canning Bridge WA 6153, Australia|
Details of the services and departments at South Metropolitan Health Service are shown from the links below.
Departments and Services